1. Shakira & Rihanna's music video is the sexiest of 2014 so far. Music video for "Can't Remember to Forget You" was filmed By American director Joseph Kahn. The premiere of the video took place on January 30, 2014, and debuted during "Shakira: Off the Charts" a 30-min special.
2. Beyonce's "Partition" music video is s*** to be sure. The video for "Partition" was directed by Jake Nava and was shot at the Parisian cabaret club, Crazy Horse. It features Beyoncé's husband Jay-Z, and the Crazy Horse dancers. The video was technically released along with 16 other videos, during the surprise itunes drop of Beyonce's visual album.
3. Kylie Minogue - Sexercize. Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, March 19, the three-minute clip shows the Australia-born songstress breaking a sweat in a fitness center. Prior to unveiling the visuals, Minogue teased it with a video directed by Oscar nominated director/screenwriter Roman Coppola. The short clip was inspired by Kenneth Anger's 1965 short film "Kustom Kar Kommandos".
4. Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - Mr. Mr. Girls' Generation is one of K-pop's biggest acts. The full music video was released on February 28, 2014. The K-pop babes look more mature than ever playing bling-baring doctors in the cotton candy-colored visual. The music video starts with operating equipment such as drugs, breathing masks, and the girls holding up injection shots.
5. Nicki Minaj releases the visuals for a track 'Lookin ass nigga, ' a record off Young Money's album 'Rise Of An Empire' dropping March 11th. The track will also appear on Nicki Minaj's upcoming album titled 'The Pink Print'.