1-2-3, One Donut A Day, and everything will be ah-ah-ah-Ahhhhhh
- "Hey guys, how's that album coming along?"
- "Oh, not very good, Parry, we've got first song jitters. We're not
Doing good at all."
- "It's very scary, Parry!"
- "Oh, well I can help you out. Here, uh, hand me that guitar."
- "Oh, here you go."
- "Alright, thank you, let's see here."
Uh, the first song on the album is the easiest.
- "Alright, you guys sing along, okay?"
- "Okay, Parry."
One, Two, Three, Well the first song on the album is the easiest.
All right, now you.
Haha. Okay, like the very first cold I had, it was the sneeziest.
Aw, that's good. (Ha) Well sing out loud and have no fear. If the
Neighbors don't like it they can cover their ears. If you close your
Eyes you can almost hear the cheers. [Applause] And the first song
On the album is the easiest.
- "Yay! Hooray, Parry! Let's hit it!"
The First Song On The Album Lyrics