Marisela (born in Los Angeles, California) is a Mexican-American singer.
She recorded her first album at the age of 15, but her breakthrough came when she recorded Sin ?l an album written and produced by Marco Antonio Sol?s.
Marisela's early career was helped immensely by the famous Mexican TV show of Siempre en Domingo by Ra?l Velasco and then later expanding into the United States by the help of many other Spanish broadcasting shows such as Cristina, Don Francisco, S?bado Gigante, and many other televised shows famous in the 80's and 90's. Marisela's first record release was titled Sin El a production of Enrique Elizondo and songs from the now well known Marco Antonio Sol?s who composed all the songs of her first hit album. Thanks to the wonderful song writer/composer and singer Marco Antonio Solis, who is one of Mexico's greatest music artists of all time, her romantic CD was an instant hit. "La Pareja Ideal" a duet between Marisela and Marco Antonio Solis is one of her most memorable songs, being promoted while the two were actually dating.
The romance ended of course because of the love triangle between Marisela, Marco Antonio Solis and Beatriz Adrianna who was also a beautiful rising artist whose album Marco Antonio Solis was promoting.
Marisela is one of very few singers who have managed to survive in the music business only by playing concerts in mexican venues known as palenques.
Marisela has continued recording great hit songs like, Completamente Tuya, Enamorada y Herida, Sola con mi Soledad, Ya No, El Chico Aquel, Mi Problema and many more.
In 2007, Marisela released a compilation of greatest hits entitled Noches Eternas with a Mariachi sound to it. She is preparing to release the most waited for production of No Soy Una Mentirosa this year.
Marisela is one of the artists that will always remain a favorite in the hearts of her audience. Now in the heart of a new generation to come that is through their ancestors listening to her songs and becoming fans of her all over again. She is now known as "La Dama de Hierro."
Noches Eternas (2007)+DVD ( Esta a la venta) es unicamente musica Mariachi)
Ellas Cantan As? (2003)
La Otra (2002)
Historia de un Amor (2000)
Serie 2000 (2000)
En Vivo: Tu Dama De Hierro (1999)
Voz y Sentimiento (1998)
Serie Platino (1996)
Borr?n y Cuenta Nueva (1996)
1. Amor en el Olvido 2. Me Olvidare de Ti 3. Borr?n y Cuenta Nueva 4. T? Mi Ni?a 5. Debo Contar Hasta Diez 6. Que Pensabas 7. Que Manera Tan Estupida de Amar 8. No Vayas a Volver Jamas 9. No Me Vas a Convencer 10. Para Nunca Volver
Adi?s Amor (1992)
Track Listings 1. Amame 2. Adios Amor 3. Me Desperte Llorando 4. Te Devuelvo Tu Apellido 5. Amo la Musica 6. Nunca Olvidar? 7. Tonto Coraz?n 8. Amor Tan Mio 9. Ven Acercate un Poco 10. Si de Mi Te Alejas
Hablando Claro (1990)
Track Listings 1. Y Se Que Vas a Llorar 2. Tu y Yo 3. Cha-Cha 4. Vete de Mi 5. Partir de Hoy 6. Ya Te Olvide 7. Tu Adeudo 8. En Cancun 9. Hablemos Claro 10. Amor de Compra y Venta
1. Amarte Es Genial 2. Y Voy a Ser Feliz 3. Yo No Te Quiero 4. O Me Quieres O Me Dejas 5. Amame un Poco M?s 6. Para Volver a Empezar 7. Ya No Puedo Volver Contigo 8. Ya No 9. Demasiado Tarde 10. Mi Triste Amiga
Porque Tengo Ganas (1987)
1. Tu Dama De Hierro 2. Porque Tengo Ganas 3. Yo Se Que Tu 4. Quisiera Detener El Tiempo 5. A Escondidas 6. El Fin De Nuestro Amor 7. Hazme Tuya 8. Arrepentida 9. Quedate A Mi Lado 10. Si Alguna Vez
Completamente Tuya (1985)
1. Sienteme, Amame, Quiereme 2. Asi De Facil 3. Ahora No 4. Enamorada Y Herida 5. Mi Problema 6. Completamente Tuya 7. Muriendo De Amor 8. Amigio Mio, Carino Mio 9. Sola Con Mi Soledad 10. A Cambio De Que
Sin ?l (1984)
1. Ya No Te Vayas 2. Vete Mejor 3. No Puedo Olvidarlo 4. La Pareja Ideal 5. El Chico Aquel 6. Sin El 7. Si No Te Hubieras Ido 8. Prefiero Ir Sola 9. Dios Bendiga Nuestro Amor 10. Vete Con Ella
Retrieved from "http:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marisela"